Cocpit painting

carthorse11

Hi, its me again, I have nearly completed my 2 starter kits (I have just purchased lancater bomber 1/72 scal as my next challenge)but to finish what i have started - how in gods name do I bush paint the cocpit on my 1/72 scale spitfire and tomahawk?

17034259711367452790230431172141.jpg

The panel lines on cocpit, I havent got an airbrush only 00 brush, is there an easier way because keep going past the lines

Hi, its me again, I have nearly completed my 2 starter kits (I have just purchased lancater bomber 1/72 scal as my next challenge)but to finish what i have started - how in gods name do I bush paint the cocpit on my 1/72 scale spitfire and tomahawk?

View attachment 110911
As Urumomo suggested, probably better to paint it out prior to assembly. Pantherman

The panel lines on cocpit, I havent got an airbrush only 00 brush, is there an easier way because keep going past the lines
You can paint it with the brush and then clean up the bits that go over the line with a tooth pick. The wood shouldn’t scratch the cockpit. I usually paint all the frames and then clean up with the tooth pick after

You can paint it with the brush and then clean up the bits that go over the line with a tooth pick. The wood shouldn’t scratch the cockpit. I usually paint all the frames and then clean up with the tooth pick after
By toothpick I mean cocktail stick

So far so good but prominent lines on the very front of cockpit of tomahawk, spitfire will be fine but havent a clue on tomahawk

Latest posts

Back