Christmas in November

letsgobrowns82

Oh what a great day. If there is one game a year I want to win its against Pittsburgh and today Santa gave me an early present. It wasnt the prettiest game but it will be fun to see all those Steeler fans making excuses at work tomorrow about why they lost and how unfair the refs were. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

All those Steelers fans that busted on me last weekend for barely beating the Browns as a Cowboys fan Ive waited for this to happen for a long long long long time ha ha ha. What a day I will have on facebook with all my Steelers fans bawahahahahaha :eek: :) ;D

It was indeed a GREAT game! For once, I didn't walk away from the TV saying, "there's always next year..." ;D

GO BROWNS!!! ;D

Erik

It certainly made my year. Not to stereotype but I really can't stand most of those obnoxious Steeler fans, not all are bad but in my experience a large percentage of them are ( insert explative ) lol. That and most of my inlaws are Steelers fans, so last Christmas for our Christmas card my wife, son, and I put on all our Browns stuff and got our picture taken. Then we had cards made with that picture and since my last name happens to be Brown, we had the cards say "Merry Christmas from the Browns".

I'm a Pittsburgh native and was absorbed into the Steeler Nation at a young age. Fortunately, I broke away from the group and side on the ," Wow, they played awful and the Browns made us eat our feet....good job"

I also cannot stand most Stillers fans since as it's said in Pittsburgh, they're "jagoffs" Now the Penguins.....I will defend the Pens forever and always!!!!!

Oh I'm pretty sure we'll still have a high draft pick, but more importantly the team needs to continue to fight. They are all trying to keep their jobs. With the new owner everybody is on thin ice. I'm not really a fan of Shurmer but at some point they have to keep a coach and have some continuity. So they've got to win some games and show that the foundation they have is one that Haslam has to keep around.

TBadger said:
I also cannot stand most Stillers fans since as it's said in Pittsburgh, they're "jagoffs" Now the Penguins.....I will defend the Pens forever and always!!!!!

GO BLUES!!!!!!!! ;D

As much as anyone wants to hate on Big Ben Rapistburger I mean Rothlesburger haha with Big Ben against the Browns, I think the Browns would have been Browns Stew lol. Love him or hate him he is a heck of a Qback. Being a diehard Cowboys fan I always like to say Neal Odonnell is my favorite quarterback ever for the Steelers ha ha ha ha ha ha haha

Latest posts

Back