Challenger 2

:) Mmmm... Definitely I think that the Chally-2 is my (aesthetically) favourite modern MBT, to me it´s more or less like Thor´s Hammer but over tracks...
´
And you´ve perfectly got that brute-look on this model, Letsgo !
Also... like a lot the weathering...
Congrats Letsgo, go on with this "hammer" :D
RG

Thanks for the encouragement everyone! I'm trying to wrap it up as much as I can before Sunday rolls around and the BSC kicks off. Hopefully I can finish most of the little details I have left by then.

Hey browns was that the M1A2 SEP I saw a pic of you registering for the BSC? I'm sure you are going to have a blast with the kit esp with all the upgrades your doing! Good Luck!

adampolo13 said:
Hey browns was that the M1A2 SEP I saw a pic of you registering for the BSC? I'm sure you are going to have a blast with the kit esp with all the upgrades your doing! Good Luck!
Yeah I wasnt going to do it because of the time limit but then I said the heck with it and entered it. I'm not going to rush things though so if it doesnt get finished in time oh well. There are a TON of parts in this kit though, wow!

dragon always overload the parts you might not use a fair bit, then again ive not done this one and i will mabe just to sit on teh back of the Hett

Hey browns, the good news is everything fits very well on the kit. You should have no peoblem putting that together, not sure about the P.E. and A.M. stuff, but I'm sure it will be dine.

There's always problem with the instruction when it comes to DML, just remember to test fit twice... since some of the instruction should be in the opposite side, just like a mirror image. :D

Eastrock said:
There's always problem with the instruction when it comes to DML, just remember to test fit twice... since some of the instruction should be in the opposite side, just like a mirror image. :D
I'm starting to see that, their not the best set of instructions I've worked with. :(

Exactly, I did encounter a lot instruction troubles on the Burke Ship

Latest posts

Back