Cars you would love to build if only the kit existed

I also wish there was some heavy equipment out there....

heavy-equipment361112212_std_zpse5fb4c4c.jpg

Would make for some interesting weathering + it's so cool! ;D

It's Red Skull's car from the Captain America film.

The same concept designer recently created the ship and drone from Oblivion.

cadillaceldorado1.jpg

1971 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe, one of my favorite cars ever built.

Drpepeprz said:

I second this desire the ATM dozer I am working on is definitely showing that it is a kit from 30 years ago

I wish there were some of these and other models this era in 1/35 for some modern middle east diorama... probably will never happen though.
Toyota_Camry_Prominent_1987_zps5bc936fe.jpg

EHOG said:
I wish there were some of these and other models this era in 1/35 for some modern middle east diorama... probably will never happen though.
Toyota_Camry_Prominent_1987_zps5bc936fe.jpg

How about something like this....Coming Soon!

Mercedes-Benz-70-DioPark-35103.jpg

if their website was a little easier to use I would. Since you cant direct link the pic, please tell us what it is.

Hey Elm... Thats not bad, there werent a whole lot of those running around over there but its a step in the right direction.

Jeep said:
Drpepeprz said:

I second this desire the ATM dozer I am working on is definitely showing that it is a kit from 30 years ago

Um yeah (wipes drool) yeah a definet third!

While they do not make a M715 they do make a 1/24 scale Honcho Jeep pick up, it is close enough to kit bash.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/4x4-JEEP-HONCHO-Truck-VINTAGE-7313-1-25-Revell-SEALED-Pickup-Model-Kit-/370837714126 then add a crap load of plastic card, cut the roof off, make a soft top, add some more appropriate tires like these which scales scale out a little big at 42" but I am sure a smaller tire could be found,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RC4WD-DUKW-1-9-Military-Offroad-Tires-Z-T0011-TAMIYA-F350-CRAWLER-AXIAL-SCALE-/291019440412?pt=Radio_Control_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43c21c411c

Thanks for the info, Jeep! First thing I'd have to do is find a Honcho for no more than $40, instead of the $140 that crazy guy is asking. And, even that would be a stretch, considering the additional time and materials required. Anyway, I remember that kit. Not great quality, so I guess the premium is just because it is old?!?

'51 Ford Vic. My girl friend's brother had one we used to borrow and take to the drive in movies and make out.
I'd put a 289 mill into her.

Next a '66 GTO two door sedan. I had one I bought new. Traded it for a station wagon when my wife started having babies. Damn it...

Latest posts

Back