Canadian Staghound

Quality build noname lLoving the tool box it's nice to have colour in WWII model

Thanks guys.

Eastrock, I'm not sure what you mean. If you mean that seam on the side of the turret, Scalemodelmadman pointed out that that part of the turret was not welded.

Stowage looks good Matt ,she's coming along nice mate :) I think you are correct ,that seam is possibly a casting seam and shouldnt have a weld on it .

Chris.

Thanks alot guys. I'm trying to get something done on it. I suppose I should do some chipping before to much dust and dirt flies. ;D

:D Hey Noname, a very nice model,

I´m sure that it will be "the bomb" when you glue the tires to it !

Do you plan to add some crew ? :)
RG

Thanks Jelly. No there will be no figures and no base, just as is. Have alot of weathering to do yet though. :)

Got some chipping and scratching done on the Stag. Also painted the tools. Need to rust up part of the exhaust, add a few stains and think about some dust or/and mud. :)

IMG_0584.jpg

IMG_0583.jpg

Have a nice day.

Love the stowage and the chipping/weathering on the rear engine deck!

Thanks alot guys, I appreciate some of you keeping up with this build.

I got some dust on it today as well as some streaking and a touch of rust here and there. I tried the Model flex "Rust" colour but it's a bit bright in my opinion. I'll have to go back in. Lots more to come.

IMG_0588.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg

From what I am seeing, it is looking tops Sir!!! Getting dirty!! ;D

Latest posts

Back