Camera for SMA

sunsanvil said:
Not really an issue for 10 minute finished product assembled from several clips (ie YouTube), but just something to be aware of before someone drops big $$$ on one.

I don't shoot more than 10 minutes at a time for youtube usually. So far, the movies and shorts I have in production with my friend haven't a need to shoot anything over 10 minutes in any scenes. A 10 minute scene in a continuous shot for a movie is rare. But we have two more camera's we're using for B and C shots.

Totally agree with ya on the weddings and stuff like that though and for those on youTube that shoot continuously. :/

Why am I just now finding out about this? I would've donated a digital camera myself! I have a 12 MP (megapixel) Nikkon Cool Pix that I love, but it's very sensitive - you need either a tripod, or perfectly still hands+ to take perfectly clear pictures with it. It takes excellent quality real time videos, and pictures. I only paid $99.00 for the camera, and it came with a tripod, SD card, camera case, and something else (I can't remember), but it all came to about $156.00 + some change since I got the $35.00 two year warranty. This was the best deal around at the time. This was a best buy exclusive. How is the fund drive going?

I just logged into PayPal and total donations towards this is $100.

OK, I'm not gonna be fake - a new camera WOULD be awesome. I could get more done more often.

With that said, I feel kinda....awkward...encouraging you to give. I know times are tough, the price of gas is flippin insane, lots of tax to pay, jobs getting cut. I TOTALLY get that, believe me.

But, with that said, if you want to help me get a new camcorder for the show then by all means paypal your donation to [email protected].

Thank you. What a great community we have here.

Latest posts

Back