BSG Cygnus Destroyer

javelin7369

Hi everyone I am working on the Bambam productions Cygnus class destroyer. Nice little kit but I wanted to add something form me. I scribed individual panel lines and am starting to add more details to it. The only pic I have of it is a tad blurry but more clear pics will follow. Let me know what you think. God bless.

IMG_20100916_165922.jpg

IMG_20100916_165858.jpg

CYGNUSMAX001.jpg

0801001220a.jpg

Looking like a start. Scribing is fun! I tried to embed the pic, that's why the edit there. Didn't work for some reason.

Scott Girvan said:
Looking like a start. Scribing is fun! I tried to embed the pic, that's why the edit there. Didn't work for some reason.

Scribing can be fun, however there is so much I did with this kit. I was hoping to have it ready for the contest but hey what can ya do? LOL. Thanks Scott. Better quality pics coming soon.

DreamKnight said:
OOO! This looks cool! It'll be a fun watch!

Thanks Dreamknight, its going to be a lot more fun now that all that scribing is done. It was the first time I really did extensive scribing on a model. When I got this it was smooth and I really wanted to show some texture, after its painted and a wash I hope it turns out okay.

javelin7369 said:
Thanks Dreamknight, its going to be a lot more fun now that all that scribing is done. It was the first time I really did extensive scribing on a model. When I got this it was smooth and I really wanted to show some texture, after its painted and a wash I hope it turns out okay.

:) Scribing is fun ain't it? That is until you do so much of it, then it gets tedious. LOL But it's worth it in most cases.

Latest posts

Back