Blizzaia L

Fruit

This one is a paper model I finished a few years back, but never got around to taking pictures. Anyways, this is a Wanzer, specifically Blizzaia L from a turn based game called Front Mission. I've never been played Front Mission, so I don't know any history on this mech, or what specific Front Mission title it's from (I think Front Mission 3).

As for the model, it's really simple. As for my build of it, I'm not too satisfied with it, but it looks good on a shelf. Since it's a freebie I might go back and do another build of it to see where I'm at in terms of building.

Nice one!! I did play a demo version of that game a long time ago. Didn't hold my interest but the mech designs were good.

You're not happy with this....
If you did not mention that it was paper no one here would have guessed it was paper.
It's a great clean build.
A friend gave me some Warhammer 40k paper models. I'm deciding which one to use as a template
for a scaled up model because I know that I could never build a paper model to this degree of skill.

Woah! That's extremely cool. I couldn't tell that this is paper if you hadn 't mentioned it.

Latest posts

Back