Black Rat

Hehehe.... ;D We'll see Rob... I do have an old Dragon Hummel kit ,half built .Its been sitting in the box for a while due to some issues with it ,made me lose interest in it ,But its a good candidate for rusting ? ya never know ((lol)))

Chris.

You wont be following you'll be mentoring !!! ;D

Chris.

Yeah matey...............absolutely stonkingly dam good me `ol mucker, this is gonna look soooo sweeet in paint buddy.................superb ;D ;D ;D 8)

`Boots`

Boots ,Thanks buddy ;D

Ace ,thanks ,glad you like it ;)

Now a bit more work incoming !!!
The engine is nearly complete ,just a few bits to do ,I scratched up a shifter too and mounted on the tranny .
eng1006.jpg
eng1004.jpg

This has now been mated with the chassis ,and weathering has been started .
eng1007.jpg

eng1003.jpg

eng1001.jpg

I've got the body in paint too ,so I'll have some more pics once its dry .

Thanks for looking.

Chris

Scott ,Thanks Caaavvvy waaavvy !!! ;D

Roger ,Cheers buddy, shouldnt be to long now ;)

Chris.

Thanks fella's ...Still a bit more to do on the engine :-\ Weathering nearly finished on the interior ,so more pics tomorrow ...Oh the body is in paint too ;D

Chris.

Right ...Some weathering & woodwork ;D

Weathering the interior ...Its been given a few washes using Migs Filter for Dark yellow ...gives a nice dirty look ,more rust and dirt to follow tho'.

rat10001.jpg

When the paint was dry on the body I made up the wooden framework for the roof .For this I used strip Basswood ,which I had to shape to the curve of the roof ,Once in place it got a dirty wash to give it an old look .
rat10005.jpg

rat10004.jpg

rat10006.jpg

rat10002.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Chris.

Thanks Scott ....doin me best ! we're nearly there ;)

Chris.

Thanks Quaralane ,really appreciate the comments :)

Chris.

Latest posts

Back