Best Car Show Out There has to be Top Gear

XXXNITRO

I like both the BBC and the US version. While I admit the US version first season left a little to be desired, the BBC one didn't really hit it's stride until season 3 or 4....I am hoping that season 2 (which starts tonight I think) will be better as they correct lessons learned from last season.

There is a new on on Speed called "The Car Show", one of the hosts is Adam Carrola (or however you spell it). Watched the first ep last week, and while it is ok...it is no Top Gear, but, I will likely keep watching it.

Adam Carrola was actually supposed to be one of the original hosts of Top Gear USA when the idea was first bounced around a few years ago. But the BBC crew killed the idea at the time, so I assume this new show is in response and direct competition for Top Gear USA, didn't hurt that it started a week before Season 2 of Top Gear USA started either.

One other I like, and is likely only available in Canada on TSN, is Motoring....great CDN car show.

Topgear is Pure Comedy for the most part, i love the special episodes like the one they did to drive to the north Pole

spud said:
Topgear is Pure Comedy for the most part, i love the special episodes like the one they did to drive to the north Pole

Not comedy, mostly education. The real basics being, why is this $$$$$$ super car so $$$$$? What can it do that my econo box can't? :D

I loved the Hilux driving up the active volcano.

Latest posts

Back