Beaver Nuggets

TBadger

Demolitions Expert
So I have a friend who recently moved to Texas after he left the Navy. His wife sent mine a picture on her cell of the legendary BEAVER NUGGETS ! She was amused by the title and bought a bag. Now she's hooked :)

Since it seems only available in select locations in Texas, I didnt want the rest of our community to miss out while Grendels gets to hog all the fun ;)

I've found a recipe that would prob give the closest experience aside from getting an actual bag.
http://jenslovbites.blogspot.com/2011/01/buc-ees-beaver-nuggets-or-buckys-badger.html

-ENJOY-

Lol, beaver nuggets... The title of this post cracked me up.

In Australia nugget is slang for poo...eg " to lay a nugget" I sure hope they taste good ;D

I have some to send out with my contest prizes at the end of the contest. So for a lucky few, you won't have to make your own....

I will be making my prize video this weekend and have it up by the end of next week.

Grendels sent me some last year and they are very good.
I wish they sold them online!

I have to find some of these to buy online as the hype you all are making over these, they must really be something lol. In my neck of the woods, Beavers are frowned upon so finding a freshly killed Beaver is not a problem at all lol. If they are as good as they are hyped up to be perhaps I may need to go to my uncles sporting goods store where he buys furs and pickup a freshly killed Beaver and attempt making my own Beaver nuggets with the recipe from the site that Tbadger posted last night ha ha ha.

Yeah I had a chuckle as well...... Anyway I might try cookin up an Australian version of
these now I have a recipe, and I know, they aren't what i first thought they where lol ;D

Latest posts

Back