Battle of Gettysburg Dio

Highlander242

Here is a 54mm Civil War dio I sculpted and painted several years ago. All are orginial figures with modified heads and some equipment. As with all my figures they were painted all in acrylics and sculpted using AVES epoxy sculpt.

Thanks for looking,

Joe

CopyofPA100342.jpg

CopyofPA100341.jpg

CopyofPA100343.jpg

CopyofPA100347.jpg

CopyofPA100348.jpg

Some in progress

Copyofcr3.jpg

CopyofP5290599.jpg

Excellent work, Joe! From your sculpting to your finish, to your staging in the dio, really excellent work!

Fantastic work. What colors did you use for the Confederate uniforms? I am doing a bust of a Confederate soldier and can't figure what shade of blue or grey to use.

thanks in advance,

Wayne Beattie

Thanks for the kind words. I really enjoyed this project and have thought about doing another one someday.

Hey Wayne,

Thanks. Is there a certain grey one that you had in mind?

Joe

I have started to work on a Union Infantryman. I thought it was a Confederate soldier. I guess I should have looked at the box. It is by The Regimental S-4 company.

WayneBt said:
I have started to work on a Union Infantryman. I thought it was a Confederate soldier. I guess I should have looked at the box. It is by The Regimental S-4 company.

No problem. I will get all the colors and let you know what I used.

Joe

CallSignOWL said:
youve gotta do a tutorial on how you make your figures. outstanding!

Thank you. I actually did one of an old figure, which I actually never painted. This is not one of my better ones but it does have a lot of pictures of in progress. I would be willing to post it but have no idea where the moderators would want me to put it.

Joe

Here is a sample of the sbs

P6270010.JPG

P7090007.JPG

P7110017.JPG

PA290026.JPG

I'm always amazed ( and a tad bit envious :) ) at the talent some of the folks that sculpt these figures have.

Impressive.......Great work on this figure!

RedDragon62 said:
I'm always amazed ( and a tad bit envious :) ) at the talent some of the folks that sculpt these figures have.

Impressive.......Great work on this figure!

Thanks for the extremely kind words.

Joe

Latest posts

Back