Aves seam filler?

alerae

i was thinking about buying Aves seam filler, whats the best kind because theres like 30 different kinds :p

For myself, I mostly use Aves Apoxie Sculpt in the natural color.
One of the best things about it is that it works a lot like clay

It most certainly does sand down very well. It can be wet sanded as well. I use it for everything! Except maybe some small pinholes and stuff. Squadron for the small stuff...

I also use Aves apoxie sculpt. You could say that I am getting to be an expert at it.....

It does sand down very well. Doesn't shrink and dries almost as hard as the plastic.

The apoxie sculpt is great and also great digging you pocket, it cost about $60 USD a pint.

I bought the one lb kit a year ago. For seam filling, I use a very tiny amount of Aves. I would still have quite a lot of it, except I decided to cover my polar bear in a pretty thick skin of Aves.

I would say price wise it is pretty close to the other putties out there. You just have a higher outlay because you are getting more up front.

Q, I converted it to USD, I wanted to buy one but my pocket couldn't afford it. they sell via small pail or Pint Size...that was held last Toycon here in Philippines. maybe they already added the shipping and Tax, that's why.

Latest posts

Back