Auto The Mini Stomper

CTspeedshop

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue. : )
Category: Auto

Name of Build: The Mini Stomper

Kit manufacturer: Tamiya

Scale: 1:25

Description
I pictured this Mini in my mind a while back and had to build it in scale. I bought the Tamiya kit and began kit bashing and robbing some Warhammer bits out of my parts bin. After assembly I began the painting process. I started with black primer and then applied Vallejo Red acrylic paint. I also used Vallejo flat white as well. The graphics on the rear of the Mini was airbrushed through a mesh material from the bag oranges come in. Vallejo Blue was used for the color. The yellow stripes were masked and airbrushed as well. I then applied different types of weathering including chipping, washes etc. Various MIG Ammo products were used along with some dry brushing on the rear engine and the gunnery mounted on the roof. This build was a lot of fun and it is a great feeling seeing my vision come to life. Thanks for checking it out guys! Good luck to everyone in the contest.

Final Images

photo7_zps9a1cced2.jpg

photo4_zps986bfb32.jpg

photo6_zps0a078e9a.jpg

photo3_zps8e7fb51e.jpg

photo2_zps495cced1.jpg

photo5_zps68292f33.jpg

Awesome CT, I saw this on your youtube channel, it's Will from the zombie scale shop. Good luck on the contest. ;D

zombiekiller1 said:
Awesome CT, I saw this on your youtube channel, it's Will from the zombie scale shop. Good luck on the contest. ;D
Thanks Will. I placed first in automotive. I appreciate the support brother.

Latest posts

Back