ATTENTION! Read this Air Group Builders.

Junkie

This group build is officially over. Thank you for participating. If you have finished during the allotted time period (Oct1 - Feb 29) please post one final photo of your build in this thread. One of you will be chosen at random to receive a gift certificate at Elm City Hobbies and an SMA Calendar.

urind.jpg

Thanks Scott! This build was a pile of fun (sorry it's not exactly a "beauty shot", all I have is my cell phone camera!).

My crashed Corsair:

Had lots of fun doing this even though it didn't end up looking quite as I wanted it to.

OK Guys, here's my build up of the ancient Revellogram Dauntless kit. Thanks to SMA for a really fun group build! Some very lovely work came out of this one!!

DSC02720.jpg
DSC02718.jpg
DSC02721.jpg

Some nice work guys ....Hodges ,I love the Phantom ,must get round to one of them sometime :)

Chris.

keep them coming down the runway boys, there is still penty of deck space for more!!!

i see some beautiful peaces, very beautiful, you all really put your heart and soul into these builds.

Thanks Guys!!! all of us have cool builds!!! finish or Not (continue building it :) )

Latest posts

Back