Are you ready for the 2012 BIG Spring Contest?

Are you ready for the 2012 BIG Spring Contest?

• Yes

Votes: 70 61.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Waiting for info/details

Votes: 28 24.6%
  • Not participating

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • What contest?

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
Scott Girvan said:
Grendels said:
I hope it is two, I need to get you that prize!

Exactly. Gotta pick two that I can actually complete. I have one chosen...just need to determine the second. Don't want any epic build...just normal.

You're not implying that you can actually build OOB are you? ;D ;D ;D

I think this year I will just concentrate on doing one kit, instead of keeping two or three going at the same time. Give myself more time to pay attention to just one project instead of keeping up with three or four

Well this will be my first contest, still not sure what I will entering, will probably be an aircraft, but need to decide which one I have in the stash.

Let's get it on !!

Hi guys,
I am brand new here and pretty much a brand new modeller. I think I am going to enter the contest just to have fun! :)

stellarb said:
Hi guys,
I am brand new here and pretty much a brand new modeller. I think I am going to enter the contest just to have fun! :)

Welcome to the party Stellarb!

As for joining the contest, you've got the right idea.
This is all about having fun!
;)

I'm on board!! Will be my first contest :D

Going to try my best to enjoy it and use it to prevent myself cutting the corners I always do!

Got my model today and I'm really happy with the purchase, its something I really like....

I think I'm in for this. A kit just came in the mail and I'm thinking of building it for the contest. I just ordered a little AM and I should be good to go. Entry fee's to be paid when, by the time the entry form is posted April 1?
Scott's collecting all this and he and his bride are heading off to the Bahamas.

Scott Girvan said:
Actually, it pays for my winter home in Florida.

You should move where I am at, you won't NEED a winter home. It was 85F today. That is 29C for you metric types.....

Yep, I have a simple one picked out, this is my first on-line contest and I'm looking forward to the challenge. I hope I don't conk-out half way through! :)

As I understand, it's all totally new build, nothing snipped off the sprue however, some parts have wiggled free from my chosen kit.

I don't think i'll be entering this year :'( as i want to stay focused on The Nylon Gag MK1 project but as a spectator i can feel the excitement building by the day ;D , everyone playing their cards very close to their chests. 8) Some picking multiple builds, some dioramas and others focusing on the solo project. ;) The tension is killing me 8)

I wish you all the best of luck & please post WIP pix's because i will be following you guys.

Have fun kids and don't make a mess LOL ;D

Yours in anticiiiiiiiiiii-pation

The Nylon Gag ;D

I can definitely promise WIP pics on mine, Gag.
Likely be more involved than some of my more recent builds

You know you'll get WIP pics from me.

I'm contemplating making videos too, but no promises. ;)

ive not decided on weather i will blog it....... or will i ::)

Now I am kinda ready! Just need to finish one model before I open a new box. It will be a model with a personal story behind ;) And I will blog of course!

Your always ready to put it on the shelf, Spud :p lol

well I'm also ready to go just need to wait 8hrs ahead of time and check the SMA Website date... will be waiting after 12AM to kick off

The Nylon Gag said:
I wish you all the best of luck & please post WIP pix's because i will be following you guys.

Have fun kids and don't make a mess LOL ;D

Yours in anticiiiiiiiiiii-pation

The Nylon Gag ;D

I can't promise WIP pics but there will be videos....

Still don't know what I am going to enter other than a truck model.

Latest posts

Back