and push..dragon su-100

geegad

finally got this one done the pics are a bit dodgy house is full of boxes at the mo...

SAM_0870.jpg
SAM_0877.jpg
SAM_0869.jpg
SAM_0867.jpg
SAM_0876.jpg
SAM_0879.jpg
SAM_0878.jpg
SAM_0881.jpg
SAM_0882.jpg
SAM_0875.jpg
SAM_0873.jpg
SAM_0872.jpg
SAM_0871.jpg

thanks for dropping by

Nice work Geegad, its a nice kit that one and you've done it justice.

I like the little story going on, it gives it more interest

cheers leighbo i want a smaller base for nxt build think its to big the models they look lost on the long long base

I love diorama's like this. Clean. Nice story... only one story. And well executed. Is there a figure going into the open hatch? You kinda look into a void there. But that is pretty much my only nitpick. Everything is well painted. Love the figures.

very nice, simple diorama! i would add a few bits around the TD to add some visual interest, but thats just me... the execution is great!

I know what you mean geegad, the long base does work though, it looks like a tug of war!

One thing i struggled with is too big a base, you end up with too much space or you try and fill the space with irrelevant things.

I try to stick to compact bases if possible (although the bug does bite occasionally!).

AMAZING .... just amazing ... Even my boss ( I was looking at this at work ) saw this and said '' WOW '' ...

FAUST said:
I love diorama's like this. Clean. Nice story... only one story. And well executed. Is there a figure going into the open hatch? You kinda look into a void there. But that is pretty much my only nitpick. Everything is well painted. Love the figures.
yeh ive seen the open hatch its funny you don't think of these thing till you see the photos your self thanks for your kind words

andrei383 said:
very nice, simple diorama! i would add a few bits around the TD to add some visual interest, but thats just me... the execution is great!
cheers andrei i looked into that i think in time i will add stuff this one might be back

Leighbo said:
I know what you mean geegad, the long base does work though, it looks like a tug of war!

One thing i struggled with is too big a base, you end up with too much space or you try and fill the space with irrelevant things.

I try to stick to compact bases if possible (although the bug does bite occasionally!).
ive certainly learnt from this MASSIVE base im learning all the time and i wont be going down this road again think before i build....cheers buddy for your words mucker

hummingbird said:
AMAZING .... just amazing ... Even my boss ( I was looking at this at work ) saw this and said '' WOW '' ...
thank you very much and thank your boss as well it all helps

Sweet! Very interesting and original idea for a dio, it all looks great but I really like the weathering on that tank.

cheers buddy there are floors in this model but the tank is my fav part of this build and thanks again bud

Latest posts

Back