Alternative fuel for my Zippo lighter

oh, I didn't understand. this is a scale model of a zippo?
or why else would you ask here?
there are zippo forums, you know? lol
You say it's a scale model forum, look all those Lighter/Zippo experts in this thread

I'm sure there are a lot of overweight males here,
but this isn't the first place I would ask the question "what are these chest pains and how do I stop that annoying noise in my car?"

[answer: "tell her to get out and walk."]

hey, I'm just yanking yer chain.
You posted your topic in the "Everything Else" section, so I assume anything goes in there.
Sure seems okay to me.
It just made me giggle when I first saw the topic on this forum.
So thats why I tried to make a joke. "there are zippo forums you know!"

I'm sure there are a lot of overweight males here,
You are right, i'm overweight with 220 lbs, never been a problem for me, but i'm wondering how did you associate body weight with Zippo lighter.
You posted your topic in the "Everything Else" section, so I assume anything goes in there.
Can you suggest me a proper section for this kind of thread?
Finally i couldn't understand anything from your last post here

This should have been in Chit Chat but I don't think it really matters .
Blackbeard is the only one able to move it and I wasn't going to bother him with it .

!!YELL!! STUPID NOTIFICATICON !!YELL!!
İ've lost my Zippo's outer case while i'm refueling.

and then what happened ?

I'm here 3 hours after the !! STUPID NOTIFICATION !! alarm sounded , so maybe there were no survivors ?

200w.gif

Forum is really quiet, looks like survivors are in the minority, what do you think urumomo
Well I think if you published what you are building it would help matters. :confused:

Lighters & preparing your own paints is , at least for me, a big turn off. :rolleyes:

This is, a scale model making forum, I thought. All the above distracts from it.

No disrespect or rudeness but that is what I think. :(

Laurie

This forum is usually quiet .

I assume you found your Zippo components ?

I used to take a half dozen or more of my ship's brass Zippos ashore as currency .
They were worth many times more than the 6 dollars required to liberate them from the ship's store.
Especially in North Africa .

Well I think if you published what you are building it would help matters. :confused:

Lighters & preparing your own paints is , at least for me, a big turn off. :rolleyes:

This is, a scale model making forum, I thought. All the above distracts from it.

No disrespect or rudeness but that is what I think. :(

Laurie
I can understand and recspect you, sometimetimes my posts and threads maybe nonsense and unnecessary. At the end of the day you don't have to read my posts and threads, it doesn't prevent you from anything. By the way if i make some bullshit on your thread you can warn me or report me always.

I can understand and recspect you, sometimetimes my posts and threads maybe nonsense and unnecessary. At the end of the day you don't have to read my posts and threads, it doesn't prevent you from anything. By the way if i make some bullshit on your thread you can warn me or report me always.
I do not warn or report I speak my mind here.

If you consider your posts nonsense & unnecessary why on earth do you make them ?

Confused Laurie

o_O

Latest posts

Back