AK

How long is a piece of string ? ....Impossible to answer ,depends on how you use it and how much you use :)

Chris.

I've used about 1/10 of a bottle of wash on my last build. The pigments I bought a year ago are still full and the other jars I have are barely used. It's fair to say they'll last a decent time, unless you build ALOT

Which is ya lhs as mine does not carry any Ak and I'm happy to support other stores in nz if the prices are fair.

In the end they did not have any at hobby city but i still have to try my other lhs taupo hobbys.

Hey fellas, My lhs in Sydney dosen't carry any AK, MIG or even Vallejo products either ,so
I ended up buying online from a melbourne shop who do. :-X MY lhs used too be a
really good shop in years gone bye :'(

bnamodelworld.com based in Aussie has a fantastic selection of AK stuff, good prices and shipping rates to Aus & NZ

WebbyNZ said:
bnamodelworld.com based in Aussie has a fantastic selection of AK stuff, good prices and shipping rates to Aus & NZ

8) No coincidence that I got my order from this shop on fri. Yeah a top shop. They even give you a points
program as a registered customer. Better than frequent flyers any day of the week ;D

I found this Aussie shop online today, got some interesting weathering products and they are
waterbased as well. Foldit models is the websites name.

Latest posts

Back