Aircraft Warning / Caution artwork

Junkie

I'm trying to make some decals and looking for actual aircraft warning / caution signs (decals, stickers) from real aircraft.

Where do you find such a thing?

Scott Girvan said:
I'm trying to make some decals and looking for actual aircraft warning / caution signs (decals, stickers) from real aircraft.

Where do you find such a thing?

what i do is go on Google or make my own, there are probably better solutions though, what type of warning are you looking for? intake? prop? do not step on?

I am going to be making decals for the 1:35 Xwing and simply want realistic reference. Things like DO NOT STEP - INTAKE - MISSILES etc...

If just for a reference, I would get one of the guys to scan a decal sheet from a large (1:32) scale modern jet for you. I would offer but all of my modern military aircraft are 1:72, (except for two MIGs).

JMac

Making them isn't the problem. I make decals for most of my builds. Just want then to look 'right' and not just random lines of text. I like trying to have stuff look as authentic as I can.

Thanks for the offer though - I appreciate the thought.

Try and remember with the X that they don't use normal text in the SW universe.
So, you may wind up creating yours from scratch anyway

yea, dont they have there own little alfabet, they have there own unique lettering system? i remember seeing one of the star wars movies and the lettering on the X wing fighters looked like hygroliphs or something. in that case i could not really help anyhow, really beacuse scott is looking for something precise... and i cant really make anything precise.

did ya try google? i get a lot of my ideas and stuff from google, then edit them with gimp and Paint.

Hi,
Yes, Aurabesh. I have the font too.

I've been looking around Arcair at the walkaround photos. I've found some interesting stuff there.

Thanks for the help guys.

Latest posts

Back