A question for the Galactic Library

Bouryaki

Remember, "Lifes the Journey, Not the destination"
Hi Folks,

As a quick background to this topic, I am currently addicted to You Tube; there I said it, although my wife might disagree that's not my actual problem.

The problem arises when I am given a link to a new channel and there are heaps of videos to catch up on when I click on the play all button it plays them from most recent to oldest. Why is it so?? Alright, I understand there are some people out there who want to read the last page of a book first, but I'm not one of them.

So my question is ......... How do I watch You Tube videos and playlists in Chronological Order????

I now submit this question to the repository of information that is The Galactic Library (read SMA Forum)

Regards,

Craig.

I usually just dig though the videos from oldest to newest and then play them in a new tab. I didn't even know that there is a play all button. I can't find it!

As to actual playlists, the order on those is usually set by the maker.

As to a particular person's videos? Well, sadly, I haven't found a quick way to get to the first of a set either

Quaralane and Grendels,

I'm glad it's not just me who can't find a solution. It's early days yet hopefully someone still might find a solution for all of us to share.

Thanks

Craig.

I usually switch to grid view, it's much easier to sort through. Then I click 'Date Added' to reverse the order, so the old ones appear at the top.

I don't know if there is a play all button for the uploaded files, but you can add videos to a new playlist if you like. I always just open a new tab.

I did find where you can sort the videos from oldest to newest. It is on channel page for each person.

Thanks for the ideas fella's

Appreciate it.

Craig.

Latest posts

Back