A NEW LOOK and focus on your content

Junkie

Hi,
After several failed attempts and redesigning the homepage of SMA progress has finally been made.

I wanted to address this simply to inform you that from now on we will be featuring your work on the homepage.

SMA staff are going to be on the lookout for the following content:

• FINISHED BUILD PHOTOS
  • REVIEWS (photo/text and/or video)
  • TUTORIALS / TECHNIQUE articles/threads
  • SHOW PHOTO threads
  • REFERENCE PHOTO threads
  • OTHER CONTENT that is really cool

I realize alot of this content has been, and continues to be, posted on the forum and I thank you for that. If you post any the above and we miss it, please send me a PM to bring it my attention.

I appreciate you being a member here and look forward to the opportunity to feature your content on the homepage so that everyone gets a chance to see it.

A quick sidenote. If you are not seeing a redesigned homepage (http://www.scalemodeladdict.com/SMF/) simply refresh your browser or press SHIFT/F5 for a hard refresh.

I have tested on Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer. IE is being a pain and displaying scroll bars. I recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox. :)

I have also testing in Chrome on the iPad.

Thanks.

I'm getting the same on iphone 4 - Chrome.

For some reason the updated Slider Javascript isn't loading...I can tell the slider graphic is still being displayed with the old size. Cache isn't updating.

It happened on the ipad too but with a refresh everything fell into place.

Great. I know it's simply the js that not refreshing and glad it worked.

Really luv the new look and now even better than it was.. Thanx for all the hard work done to make it even better..
Kudos to all envolved...Again thanx

Thank you. Simply trying to bring awareness to all the incredible work on display here.

Latest posts

Back