'68 Vette WIP

Shark

So my better half said I should make her a version of her favorite car. She picked out a '68 Vette. She is also picking out all the colors and build options. She is really getting a kick out of telling me what she wants and then seeing what I can turn out. The chasis is complete and I have started on the body painting. I'm still very new to the airbrush and seem to be on a weak learning curve. So I have some sanding to do and some more paint to spray still.

100_1479.jpg

100_1482.jpg

Thats really cool! no offense but the pink is kinda..hmmmm awful, But its my opinion that pink dosent belong on any car, not even the flying edsel from Back to the future part 2. Thats MY only problemo with it, other than that good effort!

well done Sir! ;D

I know right! But I said she could pick out the colors, so ... I think she is visualizing a Barbie Corvette! Oh well, at least she's not shopping for the full size one. That would make me thow up a little in my mouth :)

i have a corvette, with a 68 body, made modificatons to it to make it a 69. then i took several seperate kits and made a super corvette, however, its now ruined beacuse it got knocked off a shelf.

Shark said:
I know right! But I said she could pick out the colors, so ... I think she is visualizing a Barbie Corvette! Oh well, at least she's not shopping for the full size one. That would make me thow up a little in my mouth :)

LOL I have seen a pink corvette before and I did throw up in my mouth... Did have a hot blond in it tho ... still didn't make it right.

Latest posts

Back