50% coupons Off at michaels Canada this weekend YES THEY SELL MODELS

Michael's runs a general 40% discount on any or all of its stock, just that they items on sale at any given time are changed from week to week. It's always worth stopping in, if you have one nearby. This is a good time of the year to check for diorama items, as is the time immediately after Christmas. There are holiday diorama products that can be adapted very nicely for our purposes.

If you have a smart phone, d/load their app, and you can have the coupon right on your screen, I pop in and out of Micheals once a month or so, as I get some idiot idea or another, and just show who ever is manning the till my phone and done, no need to print out or worry about the coupons unless something catches my eye.

Now with that said, every trip I check their modeling section. Ummmm ugh is about all I can say for the selection at our store, really I am not sure how this particular location is even classified as a craft store, when at least half the store seems to be dedicated to plastic plants and decorating ideas. But what ever, I guess to the Micheals "market" it works. I know I get lots of odd looks walking in there stag all the time.

But that said, some of their storage ideas are quite "neato" to bad they seem to be perpetually on sale, and thus removed from the items that the coupons are good for.

ok ok, now I think I am verging on going off on a tangent here....:)

if any of you guys are my area check out the one on 4th Ave in St.Catharines. quite a decent selection of kits, supplies, paints and airbrushes etc.

Latest posts

Back