49 Ford Coupe

almost there ,, has a little setback,, or I will call it.... a challenge.
I finally got my alclad chrome in, so I can spray the last few parts today.

somehow I lost the radiator,, I am going to try and scratchbuild the radiator assembly ,, since there is still time.

quick short video update
49 Ford - arrrgh lol.

Looking dam good RocketSilo..............what a bummer about the rad tho!!!, seeing what you have done with this already tho building a rad should be no prob for ya dude, great work so far!!

`Boots`

I agree with Boots, with the other work, you should be able to pull of a radiator just fine.

I buckled down and started scratch building the radiator, so far so good , I have been taking some snapshots as I go. once I have it compete I will post a quick slide show ,, I cut templates from card stock and just went from there,, I added an overflow bottle and tube as well,, right now need to wait for glue to dry so I can start sanding and finessing ...It has actually been relaxing and enjoyable ..it 's also a good chance to get some scratch building mentality flowing.

thanks for all the positive words

Yeah had every faith in ya popping out a spot on rad RS....................top work fella!!! ;D

`Boots`

Great Rebound on th Radiator !! That paint job is SMokin' !!! I'm lookin forward t o seein this AlClad in use. Those Bumpers will Rock !!! Sweet lookin' lil' Car !!

thanks for the kudos all ,

sorry I have not been on lately commenting, I've been out of town for the last 2-1/2 weeks .
and In the morning I'm driving to see my spanking new grandbaby..
I should be able to get my final pics up after this weekend hopefully.

keep up the great work everyone !

Andy

Latest posts

Back