3rd Annual SMA Big Spring Contest

blunce

Eyeballs deep in muddy waters...
Would've suspected there'd be something posted about this by now. I missed last years, was looking forward to this year. Is it on hold this year or rescheduled, canceled?

we will be told when Scott has decided on what is what no sooner no latter.

lol, lets see what happens and stop pressuring scott he has enough on his plate

spud said:
lol, lets see what happens and stop pressuring scott he has enough on his plate

Nobody's "pressuring" Scott at least that I see. It's just last year it was plastered all over the place (and still is, from last year), and this year there's no mention of it. Just wondering if it's still gonna happen.

all im saying is give the guys time. we all want to hear about it but if there is any info on it we will hear in time

Quite right Spud , Im sure we will all be told if & when it is going ahead , in the meantime .....Mogel on dudes ;D

Chris.

I've been working on getting the sponsorship lined up.

Contest is a go.

Details will be presented next week.

thanks for confirming it Scott, Im sure it will chear up the eager few :)

Scott Girvan said:

Contest is a go.

Wooot!

I'm so looking forward to it. And this year, I'm actually feeling somewhat prepared... ;D

Scott Girvan said:

Contest is a go.

;D Good to hear Scott.

Still waiting for the details.

No cancelation due to the site-upgrade, I hope?

Fingers crossed - please tell me it isn't so...

Thereis a locked tread with 2012 details to be announced, so hold on to your hats

Yep, I did notice that thread. I was just getting worried since nothing further happened...

it was only posted last week, when there is news good or bad we will know, and and from what we all know there is no bad news its a go, so once scott has all the details he will post them, dont be getting worried.. yet :p

We're all super excited, it will be worth the wait I'm sure. Don't worry the best men are on the case ;D

Latest posts

Back