3rd Annual SMA Big Spring Contest

Nothing is cancelled, or delayed. My goal is to have the site upgrade completed this week. I really want that done before the contest starts (April 1st).

I have the details ready to go and will post them in the next 48 hrs.

Feel free to decide what kit you plan on building. Either Armor, Air, Auto, Sci-fi or Diorama. ;)

Thanks Scott, I was getting worried there for a moment. Looking forward to seeing the new site up'n'running.

And what do you mean "kit"? Surely you meant "kits"? As if just one model is enough... ;D

Scott is the right person in the right place.
He always goes one step beyond the call of duty. Which he proved many times over.

Scott, you truly are a gentleman and a scholar! Thanks for the update, can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

Thanks guys. I'm just as anxious as you are. Well maybe not as anxious as you, f2k. LOL.

I agree, that Scott Girvan is a very nice fellow. I don't think his avatar is a very good represenation of his character. I was thinking more along the lines of a big kitty cat. ;D

noname said:
I agree, that Scott Girvan is a very nice fellow. I don't think his avatar is a very good represenation of his character. I was thinking more along the lines of a big kitty cat. ;D
You mean like this:
funny-cat2.jpg

or maybe more like this:
simons-cat.png
;D

No offense indented just couldn’t resist :)

Thats cool ...where did you get the pic of my cat !!! ... lol actually mine is more like Garfield ....only bigger ;D

Chris.

That'll be the ' Cats Cat' then ;D

Already got my coat on ................ ::)

Seriously, that was soo funny!!! I thought my cats were a little "off" but now I feel pretty good about the situation.

Wow that cat must have had a bad morning!
They can be quite nice neck warmers while modeling though...(allthough the fur in the paint isnt quite as nice).
IMG_0235.jpg

Its turned into a cat thread!! uh oh I feel another Red..........standing by!!! coming on.....
que Grendels! ;D

LOL Scott. You changed your profile to an appropriate "kitty cat". I had a feeling you would do something like that. You don't seem quite as angry as that but I suppose one would have to ask your wife to know the real story. :eek: :-X

ok, I see we are ready for "Orange cat standing by..." :) The contest haven't started yet, but the atmosphere is already here 8)

merseajohn said:
Wow that cat must have had a bad morning!
They can be quite nice neck warmers while modeling though...(allthough the fur in the paint isnt quite as nice).
IMG_0235.jpg

Its turned into a cat thread!! uh oh I feel another Red..........standing by!!! coming on.....
que Grendels! ;D

Done!!

fur%2520in%2520paint.jpg

The problem with cats standing by is LOL cats are everywhere.......

How about orange squid on your head? Kind of fits the theme here on SMA:

IMG_3662.jpg

Latest posts

Back