3D printer, think of the possibilities!!

;D I watched the CES 2012 CUBE 3D machine video and All I can see is a MakerBot (CubCake) Machine that was Cleaned up and put in Plastic Cover !

For those of you that knows about the Makerbot or RepRaps machines.... those guys were trying to give the world a cheap and affordable 3D printer... and as a KIT for the adventurous ones or pre-built for the lesser of the two ! I saw in the last 3 years... the resolution gone up by many folds.... Of course.. it it not PERFECT but give it some time.... The Tweaker's out there are working hard at making those little machines Output some pretty incredible things.... even if they could be considered... RAW !

I guess they will have to Rethink their machine.... MAKERBOT that is !!! and bring down their prices.... because those Cube 3D guys sure made it hard to compete !

What puzzles me are those GLOVES, or very "Tight" little figures... There is no way those were output out of that machine...!!!! cuz it doesn't have a dual output medium ... which would be either a supportive or Non sticky medium to enable movement !

but I'll keep an Eye open for it anyway.... it looks pretty sweet !

I just hope the guys at Makerbot get their stuff in GEAR and catch up !!!

Latest posts

Back