3 more payments and it's all mine!!

Yes T that's awesome! And Chris I may have to individually lag my pots of paint lol, I actually noticed my Tamiya paints were gloopy tonight, I had to give them some vigorous mixing :D

I had asked the question about frozen paint to Alex Vallejo, one of the owners of the Vallejo company, since I do live in the Great White North, otherwise known as Canada, and I wanted to know about shipping the paint during the winter, and he told me that yes they can freeze, but once thawed and mixed back up, the fact that they froze should have no effect on them.

If you have a problem with paint freezing and not going back to normal once thawed and mixed back up...contact Vallejo, they will pretty much bend over backwards to make sure the customer is happy.

I might have to look into that Scott,Thanks for the info .The dozen that froze on me just went to jelly and are completely useless !

T ...nice work ...see where this is going ;D ...love the steering column ;)

Chris.

Thanks Gents for the kind words!!!

Honestly had no issues with frozen paints before, so rather interesting to hear the particulars!! ;)

Sorry for hijacking yer thread a bit mate . .....Anyhoo ,are you going to take one of the rear wheel arches off ?? ....just a thought ;D And what about the tree ? ;D

Chris.

LOL...never a problem with the hijack...info on modeling is always welcome...wanna talk about yer sheep...not so much!! But for you, and exception!! ;D

LOL...great minds think alike!!! One of the 1st things I hacked off!!! ;D ;D ;D Seen a sweet pick with one laying on the ground near the tire!! Great point of interest!! ;)

Sadly no trees at the moment!! :'( I have enough issues with the last one waiting to be done!! ::)

Thanks for the comment Erik!! The first cut is always the hardest...after that, it's like hot apple pie....you see it and you just need to cut into it!!! ;D

Nothing like the smell of burnt styrene in the morning. ;D

Thanks CT....you are correct btw......well maybe MEK but certainly plastic is at the top!! ;D

Hey Matt!! Yeah, these do lend themselves to some interesting weathering!! Always fun when you get to break something!! ;)

LOL..Thanks Adam!! You made it back OK today I see!! And I didn't even get a call for bail money!! ;D

So happy to see someone sharing this build with the rest of us. I want to pick this kit up soon. Thank you for giving me a peek at the kit.

Your welcome Joey! Thanks for stopping in! As the kit goes, not as detailed or as much as in the newer ones out there, TBH. However, these have "the look" to them being the old Chevy's we grew up with seeing pimping the roadways! With some tender loving care, it can be build up to something special. The price is right too!! ;)

Latest posts

Back