2015 Contest Q&A

Wow glad this is on again this year! a shame my Ki-84 from 2 years back would have made a perfect contender for the Dirty theme!

now what to build ....hummm

arohk said:
Is there going to be an open area where we can build concept or what is type projects
Concept or Whatif builds will go in their respective categories however if they get 'too far gone' we might move to sci-fi.

No idea what I want to paint. :/

Tempted to do the new 1:1 Adrian Smith goblin kit from Industria Mechanika. http://industriamechanika.com/shop/figures/74-mushroom-goblin.html

Or their HMS Estafette. http://industriamechanika.com/shop/land/26-her-majesty-s-estafette-.html

Neither of those really scream “dirty” to me.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I already know what I'm going to build!

There will be some star wars ships and a Legionnaire 200mm bust! :D

Industria mechanika stuff looks sooo great!

Guys I have no idea this year!! I'm at such a loss for time already. Usually I'm a dozen deep with builds so there's momentum...then again I have a lot of projects started and not finished from contests past :p I'll try and at least finish one of those up for this years.

As for something NEW....Simmons has an idea of what I have in mind for Sci-Fi, but I might finally commit to a 1/48 Flanker for the Air category. Two might might be pushing it....we have a daughter coming at the beginning of June so time is going to be tight!!!

Looking forward to actually partisipating and not moving house this year.

Couple of quick question. Gundam, sci-fi or figure?

I am going to be building a Hi-nu Ver Ka as part of a group build with 2 other guys to try and get some more traffic (to Gunpla.co.nz (New Zealand has almost no Gunpla community yet), could I also enter it here?

I also have a Gun Tractor that has been giving me dirty looks so I may just give that a dirty look in return.

Congratulations Nic! That's huge.

Member prizes, yes. Thank you!

WebbyNZ - big robot would be sci-fi.

I'm sure you will Kallie - bottom line is have fun, challenge yourself within a 3 month deadline.

I should have mentioned in the video that the contest is peer voted - members vote for top 3 in each category.

Definetly going to enter a thing or 2. Just no idea what yet!
This will be my first contest. Exciting!

What do I build?!?!
20150316_180248_zps846w6uwa.jpg

Problem is, half the stuff there is started already. But I'm ordering a few new kits ;)

Awesome. I'm pumped too.

Dude, I'm gonna say something StarWars? That fine molds snow speeder would be fun. (I'll buy it off you if you don't want it. ;))

Scott, quick question;

Can we get/use the "This year I'm going to finish..." picture for a forum banner or to share in facebook land?

Scott Girvan said:
Awesome. I'm pumped too.

Dude, I'm gonna say something StarWars? That fine molds snow speeder would be fun. (I'll buy it off you if you don't want it. ;))

You're supposed to be selling not buying!!!

A stash of Star Wars and Gunpla, me like :)

I'm not gonna say what you should build but id love to see a PG in the BSC

adampolo13 said:
Scott Girvan said:
Awesome. I'm pumped too.

Yes mom.

Scott Girvan said:
adampolo13 said:
Scott Girvan said:
Awesome. I'm pumped too.

Yes mom.

Buy a little, sell a little, and be model stash neutral. :)

Latest posts

Back