2 n 1 kits

hooterville75

If you are building a kit that is a 2 n 1, I am building a truck that is a 2 n 1 kit. Im building the stock version of the kit. Can I use the low profile tires from the Custom version with the stock version build ? i like the tires and wheels from the custom version much better and are low profile verses the stock tires. But like the stock build better then the custom ha ha if that makes sense. So can I use the low profile tires from the custom kit with the stock build ?

Right but what Im asking is will I be able to do this without having to make any modifications ? Is it a common thing to have happen or is there modifications needed to do such a task ?

Check your manual and compare the associated parts, and see if they are compatible.

Jim

If its the Revell 41 pickup you're building in the comp ,then yes the big rims and low profiles will fit no problem ;)

Chris.

The parts are in the kit, of course they will fit, as that is what they are designed to do. That is the whole point behind the 2n1 and 3n1 kits that Revell and AMT does.

Well, I didnt know if you could mix and match between Stock vs Custom which is why I asked the question. Didnt know so I asked. Didnt know since I was building the stock version if I could use the CUSTOM version wheels. Seeing there is a set of wheels for the Stock version AND a set of wheels for the Custom version. Didnt know if size was different which would create a needed modification. Chris S, thanks for the very short and simple answer. Much appreciated Mate!!!!!!

Yeah, with those 2n1 and 3n1 you can pretty much build in one of the 2, or 3 versions per the directions...or mix and match.

After you build a few like that you'll be more comfortable and might decide to mix different kits...and frame from this, body from that...

Remember it's just plastic...and test fit before committing to glue.

Latest posts

Back