1/650 scale Enterprise scratch modifications.

Kryptosdaddy

Hi- this is a 15 year old kit that was finally finished last August! it was a present from a friend and as soon as I opened the box I started cutting into stuff and scratching the hangar, then it was set in a box where it was taken out occasionally to be played with and set aside again, you all know the drill...

Photo104-1.jpg

This is finally completed- sorry I didn't take any 'progress pics' except this... and a couple of others right before the decals went on- it looks white, but the top pic ^^^ Clearly shows the actual color which is MM Gloss gull Grey...

Photo095-1.jpg

The thing is, this thing was lit with the bulbs that came with the 'Enterprise Incident' dio set. My first time lighting a kit- and not my last! Battery is a 9v inside the secondary hull...

Entdarkshelf-1.jpg

Entdarkshelf2-1.jpg

I like it, hope you guys do Too.

Re: 1/350 scale Enterprise scratch modifications.

Now what happened? I pasted the image files from Photobucket, do I need to use something else?

Photo100.jpg

Never mind- I have it! Thanks guys. CR

Great work Krypto!! I always like the lighting effects!!! Not a big Sci-fi fan (meaning I like the stuff, I just don't think I can build em)...but I certainly can respect the work that goes into these builds!! ;) I see you posted some other stuff....making the rounds now!! ;D

Nice, but that's the 1/650 or 1/537 model. The 1/350 is the big honkin' 3 foot model.

AKE said:
Nice, but that's the 1/650 or 1/537 model. The 1/350 is the big honkin' 3 foot model.

Sorry for the typo-this is the 650, caught it after i posted, can't change it, but you get the idea.

That's a really stunning build there. Love it! Superb job. :)

HEY!!!!!!
That ship looks familiar. :)
I just recently finished one of those, but I made mine the REPUBLIC NCC-1371. Unfortunately, mine has no lighting, and no body mods, aside from removing the grid lines on the saucer.
So, what did you use to light the Bussard scoops?
;)

I sent you a PM mike- those are marbles- i could t find orange in the correct size! There is one regular white bulb behind each, painted red and light sealed with aluminum foil.

Latest posts

Back