1/48 Avenger

Your engine is a little jewel! I love how your washing has come out, and the detailing, well done!

Thanks guys!! I appreciate you stopping by and the kind words too!!! ;D

Thanks a lot King!! The project is still on the bench my friend!! Just taking a breather to finish up some other projects I started!!! Thanks for stopping by!! ;)

Thank you very much GP1000!! The encouragement is helpful! I am on vacation at the moment, but wish I brought this one wit me now!! ;D

I got a Facebook alert and thought yer had her done :( oh well, gonna chew a few more painkillers an hide in a corner for a bit ;)

Chris.

LOL...Sorry for the false alert there Chris!! Be back at her soon! Getting close to finish on a couple of other projects. ;)

What yourtelling me you didnt bring your models to the beach with you :p

LOL...I brought one Jael!! Should have brought the Avenger, I just about finished what I did bring!! No AB though!! Thhe wife might have frowned at that one!! :eek:

Really !!! I would have been KIA if i brought a model on vacation!! i can barely manage to bring my laptop !!

Well enjoy the vacation time

LOL...I am thanks!! There is down time in the evening. Kids need to wind down and the girls want to watch a "girlie" movie.....I get to build and blog!! Just about finished a T34 this week!! LOL!! ;)

Latest posts

Back