1/35 Rivets

Dusky

What companies besides Archer sell 1/35 rivets and where can I purchase them? I need lots of 0.7mm and probably some other sizes.

Don't mean to plug MicroMark again but I'm sure that they sell waterslide rivet decal sheets for N and HO scale trains. They might be up to the task?

Do you have any Trumpeter AFV kits ? ,if you do check the etch fret ,they quite often put holes in the fret to make rivets and hex nuts ,you just heat a bit of sprue push it into the hole then slice the rivet of the sprue ,quite handy :)

Chris.

Sadly I don't, but I may be able to shave enough off from the unused parts in the kit.

If you have a scrap etch fret or similar ,you could drill a hole the required size and do the same thing :)

Chris.

Most Eduard PE sets have different size holes for rivets and hex nuts in the outer portion of the PE sprue.

The Archer ones are supposed to be very nice though. I have some of their weld beads, and they look awesome.

Yep, Tichy train makes great nuts, bolts and rivets. They are made of styrene so no probs gluing with regular model glues.

Latest posts

Back