1/35 Jagdpanzer 38t Hetzer Factory

Thanks for viewing the other two. The boxcar is from Thunder Models. All three dioramas are 1/35 scale. Like this diorama the other two are still a work in progress.

Thanks for viewing the other two. The boxcar is from Thunder Models. All three dioramas are 1/35 scale. Like this diorama the other two are still a work in progress.
Well, they are all very greatly detailed. If I'm not following you I'd like to.

So I finished priming the other Hetzer. Tomorrow I will spray it to match the other one. Going to simulate the tracks being installed on the second Hetzer. Still not sure about how I want the tanks positioned.

IMG_1366.jpegIMG_1367.jpegIMG_1368.jpegIMG_1369.jpeg

Added metal track links. Boy was that a task. Painted oxide red. Dry brush a little steel. Just finished making the second track. Letting dry.

IMG_1393.jpegIMG_1392.jpegIMG_1391.jpeg

Finished second set of metal flexible track. Boy those are time consuming but they look great. There are 210 separate track links and each one has to be drilled out to fit a thin piece of brass.

IMG_1428.jpeg

This one of the most incredible builds I have ever seen. I would have no idea how to even do what you do. I am impressed and a bit jealous. I am just happy to build out of the box and have it look good when done. So impressive!!

This one of the most incredible builds I have ever seen. I would have no idea how to even do what you do. I am impressed and a bit jealous. I am just happy to build out of the box and have it look good when done. So impressive!!
Thank you for your kind words…these builds seem to never end…I just keep adding more to it. I am finishing the tank under construction adding the roof and rear engine compartment doors.

Latest posts

Back