1/35 Jagdpanzer 38t Hetzer Factory

Finished workbench
IMG_9854.jpegIMG_9855.jpegIMG_9856.jpegIMG_9857.jpegIMG_9858.jpegIMG_9862.jpegIMG_9860.jpeg

Last edited:
Still need to find a figure with its arms raised to hold the tank barrel
IMG_0453.jpeg

This is the most incredible diorama I have ever seen. The detail is fantastic! Words cannot describe how amazing your work is.

This is the most incredible diorama I have ever seen. The detail is fantastic! Words cannot describe how amazing your work is.
Thanks for the kind words …the funny thing is it’s not finished yet. I have been working on two other dioramas if you care to look. I just get bored working on the same dio for months on end so I start another to rejuvenate myself. I still need to add two more tanks and finish the one shown. I also need to add more tools along with the figures.

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words …the funny thing is it’s not finished yet. I have been working on two other dioramas if you care to look. I just get bored working on the same dio for months on end so I start another to rejuvenate myself. I still need to add two more tanks and finish the one shown. I also need to add more tools along with the figures.
That's quite an eye you have for the immaculate attention to details!

Hetzer is so clean and flawless paintwork done, it's like a Tesla factory, this may be a critical. Details are really awesome.

if you get a chance look at the railroad and barn diorama. I’d like to hear your opinion.
Well, those 2 dioramas are fantastic! You really are meticulous in your detail down to the smallest fruit at the barn.

The train platform is outstanding as well.
The railcar, is that scratch built? It kind of resembles the cars which the nazis used to transport the Jews.

What scale are you building on?

Latest posts

Back