1/35 Dragon Jagdpanther with zimmerit

panzerman75

I just finished it yesterday, its straight oob build I painted it using Mr. color paints, I hope you guys like it so leave some comments i would love to hear them.

[attachment deleted by admin]

few more pics of the jagdpanther

i would have added them to the first post but i think i've been sniffing to much glue or something

[attachment deleted by admin]

Great looking JP. I've built the early model and the late is on stand by. ;D

Tony lee :)

Nice build, your camo work is excellent and nice weathering too. looks like one for the show table.

PANZERMAN,

Great lookin' Kat !! I love th JP's !! Great paint, weathering is spot-on !! Great job !!

Awesome job Panzerman! Not sure how I missed this but well done! ;D

Great job. I just purchased the dragon tiger1 with zimmerit and looking forward to build. Love the camp. What kind of airbrush do you use? And also, what colors did you use fo camp.

Hey caaptterra thanks, i have a iwata hp-c plus airbrush which in my opinon is thebest out there, i used mr. color paints, dark yellow, red brown and khaki green, then i just did a enamel wash withblack and brown and dry brushed it with dark yellow. ;)

panzerman75 said:
Hey caaptterra thanks, i have a iwata hp-c plus airbrush which in my opinon is thebest out there, i used mr. color paints, dark yellow, red brown and khaki green, then i just did a enamel wash withblack and brown and dry brushed it with dark yellow. ;)
Thanks for the info.

Very nicely done Panzerman75. I love the paint job, weathering, tracks and all the other details. Great work, keep posting builds like that and you'll soon have a huge fan club. You can count me in.

Chris in Iraq.
"A day without model building is like a day in Iraq,
it just plain sucks".

Very, very well finished model, Mr Panzerman,

I´m specially interested in this model because I´m in a kind of beer-paying competition (related with modelling) with a friend, so in 9 months or so it is 95% probable that I´ll be building this model (but he will be modelling a Panther G).

So... ¿Any specially "tricky" step during its building? ¿some "dark point" in the building instructions...?

Cheers,
Roberto/Jelly

Hey Jelly thanks,as far as the jp goes it was really a fun build and didnt have any problems with it, and im actually building the panzer g right now for the sma contest and i think the jp is a better build just because the loccation marks for the tools arent visible on the panther w zimmerit but they are still both excellent kits and you'll enjoy it. hope it helps.

Panzerman75

Latest posts

Back