1/25 White Freightliner

phoenix

So I have dozens of opened but untouched kits, most with a gameplan attached to them. Obviously, plans never go the way you expect. However, this cabover will pretty much adhere to my plan. I saw a real one the other day that was completely blacked out, wheels and all, with a flat black paint, and I thought "that's IT". So, my plan is to black it all out! I don't plan on using many decals; I'll just add them to my huge collection of spares.

The AMT "vintage" kits are actually really nice. there are two chrome trees, minimal flashing, metal axles, and even a cute little mini-box (yes, I will assemble the mini-box). Should be finished in about a week....LOL

image_zps8mssrl7g.jpg

image_zpshksy3yxg.jpg

image_zps7mcymrbi.jpg

image_zpspagjegze.jpg

image_zpsmyqqiinw.jpg

Welcome to the BSC 16 .. P
I haven't built a tractor yet,....will be watching
Take any pics of that all black semi ?

Unfortunately no. I was driving at the time and saw it in passing. I'll try to find a pic online of one similar.

I just started digging through the sprues... I take back what I said about less flashing. The styrene is much better quality than some, but this model has alot more flashing than normal.

Should be an interesting build to watch. I think I built that kit a LONG time ago

Latest posts

Back