1:25 ish printable boxes & wooden palet

Drpepeprz

Does any of you pros have a printable template, or measurments to make cardboard boxes for 1:25?

Also, what would be the size of a 4'x4' palet at that scale?

Don't have templates for any of it, but a 4' x 4' pallet would be about 1.9" on a side

What sort of boxes are you looking for? I have some samples I downloaded from a guy that stupidly put them up for free on Ebay. The samples are all auto parts boxes and don't show everything on the actual sheets, but enough to get a box or 2 from each, and for free, can't complain.

Elm City Hobbies said:
... stupidly put them up for free ...

Bit harsh, he might have been touting a bigger range..? ;D

I've seen some samples somewhere from a company who sell printable terrain - they had a few of the basics for free to get it "out there".

How big boxes would you want? - vague to ask for cardboard box templates without a size in mind ;D reason I ask is I'm sitting here having a go at some decals and am scaling down logos for a project, would be easy enough to whip up a box template as a .pdf.

For example:

a 585x484x400 mm box 8)

saved as a .pdf, the vector is accurate and pdf layers mean the fold lines and text can be switched off to print.
(.png for forum picture purposes only)

[attachment deleted by admin]

No, it was on an Ebay auction. The picture was a split picture showing what you actually got, but at a smaller scale, but then a small section of the sheet to show the actual size. Had he splashed a copy-write over the full size image he would have been fine.

There are alot more items in 1/35, but I am sure things can be found for 1/24-1/25 as well. Innovative Hobby Supply does a nice set of road signs on a flexable metal background.

http://www.innovativehobbysupply.com/photo-real/ultra-reflect/pr-7400-ultra-reflect-photo-real-reflective-signs-for-1-24-scale.html

the car parts would be great, size is not really important since i can play with it in Photoshop or even just with the photocopier, i mostly need the folding pattern.

Thanks for your replies! :)

Latest posts

Back