1/20 Ma.K Oskar........FINISHED

sci-fi-bldr

Pretty far along for a WIP ....but I thought I'd post a few pics.

This is Wave's kit of a 1/20 scale Ma.K Oskar...it's a nice kit right out of the box ...but I did make a few modifications.

I stippled most surfaces to simulate a rough cast texture...

I built the side gun and rocket tubes........and relocated the smoke discharges from the side to the head.

I do have a little base started....and looking for a finished paint scheme... ;D

OskarPrimer3_zpsejr1s1cm.jpg

OskarPrimer2_zps8u0xtzdp.jpg

OskarPrimer1_zpslpaihccm.jpg

OskarPrimer4_zpssnwpeakc.jpg

As always...thanks for looking

Re: 1/20 Ma.K Oskar (WIP)

Nice start! And I like your mods. I look forward to seeing your next installment.

Re: 1/20 Ma.K Oskar (WIP)

Thanks guys............

Still looking for an interesting color scheme....

Re: 1/20 Ma.K Oskar (WIP)....(Update ? )

OK....I tried this out.....really not sure about it.

It may look better all weathered and beat up...but I'm not real crazy about it.....any thoughts?

Oskarpaint1_zpsmipftsz6.jpg

Re: 1/20 Ma.K Oskar (WIP)..(Update?)

That camo pattern came out great!!
I like
Cheers

Re: 1/20 Ma.K Oskar (WIP)..(Update?)

OK....this is the 3rd finish color...lol

2nd was a bluish scheme...didn't work for me either...........this is the final..a solid pale green war

OskarDoneFront_zpshckcslqi.jpg

OskarDoneRear_zpsiuylmj60.jpg

OskarDoneSide_zpsajjraa5r.jpg

OskarDoneDetail_zpswx7lvbzn.jpg

Thanks for looking in.... ;D

The weathering is great, looks like it's seen a lot of service in that Australian desert.

I liked your first camo scheme, too, though. Maybe you should get another one and finish it with that scheme, too. ;)

Thanks Scrach....Baron

I liked the first one too....but I really wanted to do a heavy weathering job on it....not sure if it would have showed up on that very well..........

I do have a Griifon fairly close to being ready for paint...that might look good on it... ;D

Latest posts

Back