1:1 Full Working Mobile Suit Gundam RX-78 Kuratas

LrdSatyr8

Ok all... not sure exactly where to post this, but I thought everyone would find this totally cool. I was surfing Youtube recently and found out there's a company in Japan that has made a full working gundam suit that you can buy and have customized for yourself. Has fully working cockpit with touch screen controls, full working rocket launchers, and a gatlin gun that fires 6000 BB rounds a minute! You can also drive this thing around like a vehicle. I don't know how much it costs but I'm sure it's not cheap... it blew me away when I saw the vids... I think you'll like it too.

WOW! Japanese "Monster Robots" For Sale (2012)

Japan Unveils Giant Killer Robot KURATAS

Maybe a couple of car washes and a model auction or two and we'll have enough to get 2 of these bad boys! :) Who's in with me? ;D

Yeah, if we could all sell our models for what Steve Neill charges for his....we could afford one of these bad boys! ;)

The girl is cute. She has that look on her face that she's saying to herself "thank God their paying me for this".

LOL... and the Smile Gun... it will fire everytime you smile? That's just twisted! Can you imagine what would happen if you're on the com with your buddy and he tells you a funny joke to make you laugh and all the sudden the gun starts firing at him, just because you smiled! Sick stuff! LOL Its no wonder you don't see them smiling much while they are in the cockpit!

I wonder how many cookies we'd have to sell to get one of these things... or how many commissions we'd all have to build to get one of these big beautiful toys!

Latest posts

Back