FNG

Rob

Yep. That's me. From Phoenix Arizona! Getting back into the hobby. Wow there's a lot of cool stuff out there. When I was growing up it was building the Snake and Mongoose. I wish I still had them. But, alas. I think a couple firecrackers might have been involved??

I'm building the Tamia f-35b and I do have a little experience building models so I questioned the steps for painting in the instructions. Especially little pieces on the fuselage. I don't know I think I can do all that at the end and do a better job if it's all together or mostly all together? So I painted over all my work with some lp3 and called it a day

20240501_135059.jpg

20240501_135017.jpg

Welcome...... I've only been here for a little while myself, but its becoming my favorite place to hang out.

Welcome to the Herd, Rob! I built those when I was a kid, too, and another drag racer but whose it was, I've long forgotten. I grew up on Monogram armor and airplanes, and Revell 1/32 airplanes, and their ships.
I look forward to seeing your builds!

Best regards,
Brad

Welcome to the Herd, Rob! I built those when I was a kid, too, and another drag racer but whose it was, I've long forgotten. I grew up on Monogram armor and airplanes, and Revell 1/32 airplanes, and their ships.
I look forward to seeing your builds!

I remember building the Big Daddy Don Garlits dragster when I was a kid.

A man after my own heart!

Picture-3.JPG

Although you didn't build THAT Big Daddy ride when you was a kid. That one you posted is 'lectrified.

Rob.

Thanks. Sometimes when you're waiting for the paint to dry you can go through here and it's something to do, huh? How small can some people go?