FNG

Rob

Yep. That's me. From Phoenix Arizona! Getting back into the hobby. Wow there's a lot of cool stuff out there. When I was growing up it was building the Snake and Mongoose. I wish I still had them. But, alas. I think a couple firecrackers might have been involved??

I'm building the Tamia f-35b and I do have a little experience building models so I questioned the steps for painting in the instructions. Especially little pieces on the fuselage. I don't know I think I can do all that at the end and do a better job if it's all together or mostly all together? So I painted over all my work with some lp3 and called it a day

20240501_135059.jpg

20240501_135017.jpg

Welcome...... I've only been here for a little while myself, but its becoming my favorite place to hang out.

Welcome to the Herd, Rob! I built those when I was a kid, too, and another drag racer but whose it was, I've long forgotten. I grew up on Monogram armor and airplanes, and Revell 1/32 airplanes, and their ships.
I look forward to seeing your builds!

Best regards,
Brad

Welcome to the Herd, Rob! I built those when I was a kid, too, and another drag racer but whose it was, I've long forgotten. I grew up on Monogram armor and airplanes, and Revell 1/32 airplanes, and their ships.
I look forward to seeing your builds!