Your most wanted Plane Kit...

DreamKnight

Which plane model kit that's currently on your most wanted list? It can be currently out on the market or announced as a feature release.

I definitely cant narrow this down to 1 kit, 1/32 Tamiya Spitfire Mk IXc, 1/48 Kinetic EA-6B, 1/48 Academy Su27 UB.

Kenetic's 1/48 E-2 hawkeye. $99.00 locally. Too much for my budget, but me want's.

Dream plane kits would be a new tooling of the F-101 (A-model) or F-102 or F-106.

Carsenault said:
I definitely cant narrow this down to 1 kit, 1/32 Tamiya Spitfire Mk IXc, 1/48 Kinetic EA-6B, 1/48 Academy Su27 UB.

Just to add fuel to the fire....Tamiya now has a Mk.VIII available in 1/32, complete with Canadian Markings!

Other then 40k stuff, the one model I want is a "visible b17". I use to have one back in the 80's but it (along with a plethora of other aircraft models) was thrown away after I moved out of my parent's house.

I still have the box though..it's been holding HO scale train stuff for 20+ years now..

I want somebody to do H8K2 'Emily' in 1/48 so I don't have to...

http://www.msacomputer.com/FlyingBoats-old/japan/H8K-Type2-Emily-ag.jpg

This one could go here, or in SF/Fantasy, but I'll put it here.
The Mig-31 "Firefox" from the movie
Want an injection kit, preferably in 1/72 scale

Well now that we're getting her, an up to date accurate CF-35. The old Italari and Panda kits are based on test aircraft and are no where near accurate.

1/32 Trumpeter A-10. What a beast of a plane.

http://www.trumpeter-china.com/war513/products/en_message.asp?id=82

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJSk2Xc3Eq4&feature=related

and when it comes, the Trumpeter or Tamiya 1/32 A-6E Intruder. I worked on that plane and it needs to be properly represented in the modeling world.

spoke too soon on the A-6E. I just found where Frontline Hobbies has the Trumpeter A-6E for late Aug 2010.

https://www.frontlinehobbies.com.au/products/TR02250?TRUMPETER%201/32%20A-6E%20INTRUDER

$199, sheesh. Be careful what I wish for.

When Trumpeter announced they were doing a 1/32 Mig 23....I was ecstatic, first one was to come out, and I was gonna get it. Flogger B......a month before it came out, they announced an updated Flogger G to come out in Oct. I thought great....I will wait for that one, newer, more up to date.

Then my supplier was nice enough to send me a list of kits that are to come out from Trumpeter through 2011, and on it was not only the Mig 23MF Flogger B and Mig 23ML Flogger G, but also the even more modern Mig 23MLD Flogger K, as well as no less than 3 Mig-27 variants.

Well now that we're getting her, an up to date accurate CF-35. The old Italari and Panda kits are based on test aircraft and are no where near accurate.

Trumpeter has a 1/32 kit on the books for this. I wouldn't look for it to be released until late 2011, or early 2012 though

I'm going to bend the rules of this poll a little; there's a subject that I'd like to see, that is neither on the market nor in the works. That's a Fieseler Fi-167, the torpedo plane the Germans developed for use aboard their aborted aircraft carriers. They built 13 of them, if I'm not mistaken, before the project was abandoned, because they stopped work on the Graf Zeppelin and her sister. The Fi-167 was kitted once by Pavla, but in 1/72, I'd like to see it in 1/48.

Steve_L said:
At the moment it is the Revell 04681 - 1/32 Tornado ECR 50th Anniversary

It became available to order from my supplier on Friday past.....nice kit, I have the original GR.1 release from many years ago still unbuilt.

A 1/32 A-6E in Desert Storm markings is on my list...

A-6EIntruder.jpg

I know it was 'announced',but I'll believe it when I see it. :-\ And if/when it shows up,I'll sell a kidney if I have too. ::)

a Revell 1/48th scale MK-IXc Spitfire

or a 1/48th scale FW-109D-9 any Conpany.

I have far too many sitting around to build allready..... ;D

One that I would have thought never to have seen that I DO have is the 1/72nd Tu-160 Whiteswan (Blackjack) by Trumpeter. Eventually I would like to get a 1/72nd B-1B to do a display with them both in the theme of "Head to Head" or something like that.

I wish that someone would do a 1/72nd Lockheed A-12 to go with the SR-71 and YF-12...that way I won't have to eventually attempt a scratch conversion.

I want a 1/72nd F-100, 101, 102, 104, 105 and 106...so I could do a display of the Century Series........

But I'm starting to get carried away.

HAT

Latest posts

Back