1/72 X/YB-35
1/72 YB-49
1/72 B-2 bomber
and
testors 1/72 SR-75 penetrator

heres a pic of the SR-75 :eek:
100_7296.jpg

sweet!!!

there is a huge model of a P-51D Mustang, 1/25th scale!! i want it so bad, but its over 100 bucks!

There's a relatively new manufacturer out there, Wingscale, that has been making a name for itself recently. Most of you have probably heard about the release of the three 1/32 B-25s (two Js, one H) but they are also making a 1/32 B-17 and have plans for a 1/32 B-25 and P-61 as well

For me I would like to get my hands on to a Wingnut Wings Albatros or Roland - I see they just released a Gotha also...

My most wanted model changes all the time but at the moment it's probably the hasegawa 1/48 harrier GR9 or the hasegawa 1/48 F-22 raptor.

Mine would be a good quality 1/32 Hawker Sea Fury. I wish Tamiya or Hasegawa would put one out.

Grendels said:
I would like a B-36.

Have you looked for the old Monogram B-36? That kit still holds up pretty well. I'm not sure if it's still in production in Revell's catalog, or if you'd have to look for a copy on the secondary market (eg, eBay).

I have been watching them on Ebay. I am pretty sure that the kit is out of production. That just makes them expensive!!

In my dreams i receive a Gotha 1/32 from Wingnut wings, but unfortunatluy i wake up just after that :p
I dont even have time to review it :mad:

Right now...a 1/32 Bf 109 K-4. I have the Revell reissue of the Hasegawa kit, started building it and moved to Minnesota and then back to Florida. Somewhere in all that, I lost Sprue C...the sprue with the "K" parts on it. It is no longer in production and sometimes pops up on eBay for $40-70 dollars (the higher priced ones are the Hasegawa kits). So I would be grateful if Revell would reissue it.

;D

I want to get a Kinetic EA-6B and paint it with the old VMAQ-2 Playboy squadron colors and decals. I have both high and low vis; so, I'll get 2 kits for each.

I've been doing WWII 1/48's and I have to do a Hurricane (it was the first model I did as a kid). I'd also like to do CF-18 Hornet!

The kit that is on my want list is the Trumpeter 48 scale Su-24 Fencer. It's a little pricey right now for my liking but I would like to get it some day. It would go nicely with my other unbuilt Sukhoi family members, the 15 and 27.

Probably a CF-35B under 30 dollars (not including the paint and aftermarket acs.8)) preferably in 1/72 scale, or a desert storm F-111 again under 30$.

panzerman75 said:
A 1/48 B-17E Flying Fortress would be very nice to go with the F, and G. :D

You would Drool over the new 1/32 B-17's coming this year from Europe!!! And they are not as big as we would think!

As for me! A big "Valkyrie" would be my girl, with all 3 arresting Chutes fully deployed!!!
So far! It has been an elusive kit to find!

Latest posts

Back