Would you participate in a post contest group build?

Would you participate in a post contest group build?

• Yes

Votes: 60 89.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 10.4%

• Total voters
A question about the post contest GB... Do we juct continue on with the original treads or srt a new one in a new subsection?

Carsenault said:
A question about the post contest GB... Do we juct continue on with the original treads or srt a new one in a new subsection?
Thinking we can move the existing threads into the right section, truthfully

I clicked yes thinking it was completely new group build, and then i read the topic... Ignore 1 yes if you want results without statistical fluctuations

Yeah so did I. Whoops!

A shelf queen build would be a fantastic idea. I have a "couple" ie many that i could choose from.

Jeff

I'd be able to finish my Delica (which is currently keeping company with three new builds and the Galactica which is also needing to be completed!) :p

I'm in, as soon as things settle down, we are trying to sell the house and it is being shown every day which disrupts our schedule....

This means attempting to take that Klingon ship out of Rura Penthe. May not light up anymore but I might be able to clean up the seams and paint her up. Can't let all that JT Graphics after market go down the tubes after all.

Latest posts

Back