Would you participate in a post contest group build?

Would you participate in a post contest group build?

• Yes

Votes: 60 89.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 10.4%

• Total voters

Junkie

Just curious if you'd like to see a 'finish your entry' group build. No prizes, just the satisfaction to finish by the end of August.

Yes? No?

ill say yes but i duno if ill get back to it untill after Christmas tough, But we will see.

I would definitely like to have an extra time. I just could not get the quality time I needed to finish because of my hectic work schedule. That would be very satisfying knowing that I can finish and not feel like I had to bail out of the contest. Having the opportunity to complete my entry is a prize in my eyes. This is very rewarding for me. 8) 8) 8)

Scott Girvan said:
Just curious if you'd like to see a 'finish your entry' group build. No prizes, just the satisfaction to finish by the end of August.

Yes? No?

Yes, I would. But I'm not even sure I would finish it before September.

I hear you. Summer is short.

We could go till end of September....more group builds start October first.

I'm in, as long as its not an arm and a leg to get a new kit :) I enjoy the prospects of building with great tutelage and advice. It's a fantastic learning experience

And for those that finished the contest...they can finish a shelf queen.

Scott Girvan said:
more group builds start October first.

Scott- are the October GBs going to be similar in format to last years? Are you taking suggestions on themes?

I clicked yes thinking it was completely new group build, and then i read the topic... ;D Ignore 1 yes if you want results without statistical fluctuations ;D ;D

Cheers (Yours truly - mentally challenged colleague).

No worries,

I clicked no since I didn't enter the contest this year to begin with so we even each other out lol. 8)

I'll say yes, but it probably won't be finished until the end of September.

I clicked no, but that was because I finished mine.
My "shelf queen" right now is also my current build, so I guess I'm alreadyin

JMac said:
Scott- are the October GBs going to be similar in format to last years? Are you taking suggestions on themes?

Pretty much Jason. Sure; suggestion away!

Latest posts

Back