Work From Home Build

Talen

So, one of the advantages of working from home is being able to work on the backlog of kits (and newly acquired ones too). This week I've been working on a HG Gundam Barbatos

Attachments

• HGBarbatosWIP001.jpg
    HGBarbatosWIP001.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 4
Cool Beans

:D made me look up that name ,

from wiki :
" In demonology, Barbatos (UK: /bɑːrˈbeɪtɒs/, US: /bɑːrˈbeɪtoʊs/) is an earl and duke of Hell, ruling thirty legions of demons and with four kings as his companions to command his legions. He can speak to animals, tell the future, conciliate friends and rulers, and lead men to treasure hidden by the enchantment of magicians.[citation needed]

His name derives from Latin barbatus, meaning "bearded".

He is the 8th demon in The Lesser Key of Solomon, while Pseudomonarchia Daemonum lists him as the 6th demon. He is also mentioned in Grand Grimoire as subordinate of Satanachia.[1]

The zodiac associated with him is Aries "

Very cool.

I have been working on kits while sitting through phone meetings. Definitely getting a lot more done

Mostly mindless prep stuff or sanding etc..that doesn't take my attention away from the meeting

Finished up the basic construction last night, gonna do a different paint scheme on it so I'll be breaking it back down to paint.

Attachments

• HGBarbatosWIP002.jpg
    HGBarbatosWIP002.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
The Barbatos is done with construction, working on re-configuring the painting area so the next steps are on hold. So I picked up construction on my Master Grade Wing Gundam Ver Ka

Attachments

• wingverka001.jpg
    wingverka001.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
  • wingverka002.jpg
    wingverka002.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5

Latest posts

Back