When is the big day?!

i believe some time in april, the group build results will be unveiled soon enough, i cannot wait too see them, this is truly exciting! :D maybe by mericle i can crank out the hellcat before this ends, but i will probably not graduate and come back home until mid late July! :'(

I thought the GB ended Feb 29th? :-\

If we have more time I might actually finish mine. ;D

I too thought it ennded Feb. 29th!?!?!?!? ??? You mean we have more time?, a grace period? If so, what would be the date then? Early, mid, late April? Huh?, huh?, do we huh?, do we huh? common tellme, do we?, do we huh?, huh? I wanna know!!!! ;D

Airmedical said:
I too thought it ennded Feb. 29th!?!?!?!? ???

...as I said in the post above, it did.

I assume with all of Aces' schoolwork and life being busy for him, he missed the deadline. No worries, everyone can continue building their kits here but only those who finished by the deadline are eligible for the prize.

Sorry Ken. Since Ace posted and "The group build host is 13aceofspades13. Please direct all questions and concerns to him." I thought that perhaps their was hope of a chance. Thanks for clarifying.

We'll get this all moved around asap. I'm busy with contest stuff at the moment.

Just continue to post here for the time being.

thanks for your engouragment gentelman, keep your craft coming down the runway, i hope to see them all make it home from there "long mission."

Latest posts

Back