Webairbrushes.com

B

Black Sheep 1

Anyone here buy anything from this webstore?
Earlier this week I bought a Badger Renegade Krome from them.
I don't know if that is Badger's website ( I sure hope it is not as the place is horrible to navigate).
When I completed my purchase it was supposed to re direct me to Paypal to pay for the merch. but it didn't.
I sent an email to them explaining what had happened bt got no reply.
Next day I had to call to get it resolved.

Now the question is, how long should I expect to wait for delivery?
I haven't heard anything since I paid for the item.

Not really sure what to say, it certainly doesn't sound like a great transaction...

unless I'm missing something, they sell the Krome for $189.00? :eek: Iain at AK USA sells 'em for about $120.00 and you get your stuff in two/three days.

If it were me, I'd look into their return policy and save myself about $70.00

if you clcik on the AK banner it takes you to the Krome. at least it did before, $119 is the price on the AK store an Awsome price. if you payed $189 you got shafted and ild ring them again and cancel the order if its not been shiped.

Ken Abrams said:
Not really sure what to say, it certainly doesn't sound like a great transaction...

unless I'm missing something, they sell the Krome for $189.00? :eek: Iain at AK USA sells 'em for about $120.00 and you get your stuff in two/three days.

If it were me, I'd look into their return policy and save myself about $70.00

Yeah I saw that. I also found out (after I had made my purchase) that Chicago Airbrush Supply has it for $109.99 but the last time I had checked they did not carry it.

I got mine for about $112.00 after using a coupon code from another forum.

Normally when I buy stuff from Chicago Airbrush Supply or Sprue Brothers or pretty much anyone else, they send me an email notifying me of shipment.

i bought Zimmerit from ataks own site and they dint send me a mail to tell me it was shiped, i created a ticked on there site and they told me it had been shiped teh day before. it woulda been nice of them to tell me this, so this isnt the only company that does this like that

If you just ordered "earlier this week" I wouldn't jump on them yet. It's way too early. Not every company sends out notices, but that doesn't mean that they are a bad company. Linden Hill doesn't have an ordering system so you have to email them and wait for an invoice and then pay. They also don't send out shipping notices. I've received my orders from them usually just two days after I order from them and they are in a new box that is very well packed.

Black Sheep 1 said:
I don't know if that is Badger's website ( I sure hope it is not as the place is horrible to navigate).
When I completed my purchase it was supposed to re direct me to Paypal to pay for the merch. but it didn't.

They SHOULD be ok. I sent two people to that store using my code for 40% off of their order and they were sent out just fine. One guy had a problem with his stuff getting stolen and they helped him get everything resolved and sent him his order again.

BTW, my code is CONSORTIUM if anyone wants to use it. It'll take of 40% off your order including the compressors and freak flex and anything on that site.

Let me know how it goes though Sheep. The contact person you can ask for there is Wyn Wyn (Don't ask). If not, I can always talk to Badger President and get him involved.

Chung

DreamKnight said:
Black Sheep 1 said:

They SHOULD be ok. I sent two people to that store using my code for 40% off of their order and they were sent out just fine. One guy had a problem with his stuff getting stolen and they helped him get everything resolved and sent him his order again.

BTW, my code is CONSORTIUM if anyone wants to use it. It'll take of 40% off your order including the compressors and freak flex and anything on that site.

Let me know how it goes though Sheep. The contact person you can ask for there is Wyn Wyn (Don't ask). If not, I can always talk to Badger President and get him involved.

Chung

Actually, when the site failed to direct me to the Paypal site and no one responded to my email, I called and got the Wyn Wyn greeting. She sent me the Paypal invoice several hours later.
I do hope to get the airbrush sometime this week.
I can't wait to try that Krome out since I hear so many great things about it.
Thanks for offering to help Chung.

UPDATE:

I got my airbrush today via UPS.
There was a tracking number and I was puzzled as to why they didn't send me a note with a tracking number?
About two hours later, I get an email from Cindy telling me that the item has shipped followed by an automated notification of the item shipping with tracking number and all.
So I guess they have computer issues over there.

I ordered mine from ak yesterday and just got the mail and tracking but somehow they managed to have the wrong country down instead of Ireland it's Iceland... I shot Ian a mail so hopefully he can have a look before its too late

Latest posts

Back